The consultancy arm of the Incentive FM Group is both focal and highly important to the wider organisation. Our consultancy operations started by client invitation back in 2003 when we were asked to help Bluewater Shopping Centre with a Total Facilities Management re tendering project. This unexpected approach led to a successfully completed project and we provide on – going support, service delivery and auditing services to this prestigious business to this day.
From that start point we have consistently been delivering a variety of consultancy projects across multiple business sectors and in 18 counties. Our case studies and classic areas of service and client support are noted below, and we continue to provide this exciting service in a style that is markedly different to our consultancy competition – and in all cases without any conflict of interest to our service delivery offerings within the Group. We have a team of professionally qualified staff with experience in all aspects of FM and work with In-House teams as well as alongside outsourced service providers in the public and private sector and with third sector organisations. We support these organisations throughout their business lifecycle and seek to maximise value, enhance service quality and ensure service delivery is compliant.
We are frequently asked to support organisations in the following areas:
- Strategic review of the customers organisational structure and service delivery options
- Cost and performance reviews and recommendations
- Reviewing current facilities management and service contracts
- Stakeholder interviews and benchmarking
- Service specification writing for tenders
- Identifying potential bidders and managing the end to end process
- Reviewing and implementing quality, audit and KPI systems
- Assisting in change management and service re-engineering
- Development of bespoke contract terms and conditions
- Health and Safety auditing and support
- CAFM and maintenance management systems introduction
- Energy management and statutory compliance services